- Dr. Mohammad Alhasoun
- Dr. Allahbadia Gautam Nandkishore
- Dr. Amal Alias
- Dr. Ahmed AbdelHaq
- DR. AMAL ABDULLA AL MULLA
- Dr.Suliman Osman Suliman Abdullah
- Dr. Dhiraj Nakra
- Dr. Shereen Abd El-Naby
- Ziya Denek
Dr. Mohammad AlhasounReproductive Medicine & Infertility, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|Languages Spoken||Arabic & English|
|Education||Damascus University and Hospital|
|Specialty||Gynecology, Reproductive Medicine|
- Certifications in IVF courses, Diploma IVF – Cairo Egypt
- Member of European Society of Human Reproductive and Embryology – ESHRE
- Member of Middle East Fertility Society – MEFS
- Member of Syrian Society Association of Doctors Endoscopic Surgery
Dr. Mohammad Alhasoun has more than 20 years of experience in the Middle East in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology, female laparoscopic surgery, hysteroscopy and treatment of long, complicated infertility and IVF cases.
Special Skills & Techniques
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- IVF and ICS procedure
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgeries and Hysteroscopy
- High-risk obstetrics cases
Dr. Allahbadia Gautam NandkishoreReproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|Languages Spoken||English & Hindi|
|Education||MBBS, DGO, MD, FCPS, DFP, DNB|
|Specialty||Reproductive Endocrinology & IVF|
|DHA License Grade||Ob Gyn & Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Consultant|
MEDICAL COLLEGE: Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai-400 022, India
- MBBS – Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Ob/Gyn Competitive Examination
- DGO – Gold Medal & Dr. B. N. Purandare Prize.
- DFP – Gold Medal for standing First.
- DNB – Diplomate of the National Board in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Medical Professional with 25 years expertise in Assisted Reproductive Techniques.
Dr. Allahbadia is a noted world authority on Ultrasound Guided Embryo Transfers and one of the pioneers in Minimal Stimulation IVF (IVF Lite) in South-East Asia. He has over 150 peer-reviewed publications to his credit and is on the Editorial Board of several International Journals. He is currently the Editor-in-chief of the Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of India & the IVF Lite (Journal of Minimal Stimulation IVF). Throughout his career, Dr. Allahbadia has been instrumental in developing new Fertility-enhancing protocols and propagating the use of Ultrasound in Embryo Transfer procedures.
Grants & Research Awards
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1994-95 for the project “ Yolk Sac diameter & shape at endovaginal ultrasonography-Predictors of pregnancy outcome in the first trimester”.
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1994-95 for the project “Endovaginal ultrasound findings: post-abortal & post-partum.”
- Awarded the Research Grant of the International College of Surgeons for the project “A comparison of the transabdominal route & combined transabdominal & transvaginal approach for surgical management of SUI”.
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1996-97 for the project “Cryopreservation of Human Semen.”
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1996-97 for the project “FSP versus IUI”.
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1997-98 for the project “Fallopian Tube Sperm Perfusion using a Foley Catheter.”
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1997-98 for the project “Percoll versus Swim – Up as a method for Sperm Preparation for IUI”.
- Editor-in-chief of the Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology of India from 2014-2017.
- Editor-in-chief of the Journal of Minimal Stimulation IVF (IVF Lite) from 2014-2018.
- Senior Advisor to the 56th All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology (AICOG2013) to be held at Mumbai in January 2013.
- Joint Editor of the textbook “Infertility & Transvaginal Sonography-Current Concepts”, Jaypee Brothers, New Delhi, 1995.
- Joint Editor of the textbook “Progress in Infertility & Transvaginal Sonography”, CBS Publishers, New Delhi, 1995.
- Joint Editor of “News & Views”, the Official Newsletter from the Bombay Obstetric & Gynecological Society 1995-96, 1996-97.
- Editor of the Video Journal “Infertility & Transvaginal Sonography”, Volumes 1-13,CBS Publishers & Distributors, New Delhi, India, 1995.
- Editor of the textbook “Endosonography in Obstetrics & Gynaecology”, Rotunda Medical Technologies (P) Ltd, Mulund, Bombay 1st Edition, 1997.
- Editor of the twin volume textbook “Transvaginal Sonography in Infertility”, Rotunda Medical Technologies (P) Ltd, Mulund, Bombay, 1st Edition, 1998.
- Only Indian Invited Speaker at the 7th World Congress of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology held at Washington DC from October 25-30, 1997.
- Joint Editor of the Monogram “Practical Infertility Management – Inviting Success”, Orient Longman (2001), Duru Shah, Gautam Allahbadia (Eds); Usha Krishna, Nozer Sheriar (Series Editors).
- Editor of the Monogram “Intrauterine Insemination” published by Rotunda Medical Technologies (P) Ltd, Mulund, Bombay, 1st Edition, 1998.
- Joint chair at the 16th World Congress on Fertility & Sterility and the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine held at San Francisco from October 4-9, 1998 in the Imaging Sciences session.
Dr. Amal AliasObstetrician & Gynaecologist
|Languages Spoken||Arabic, English, Russian|
|Specialty||Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
- MD -The Schenov First Moscow Medical University graduated on June 15, 1988.
- Completed Obs/Gynecological/post graduate program from 1990- 1993
Active member of British Fertility Society
Dr. Amal Alias has more than two decades of experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology in UAE.
She worked in a renowned Ministry of Health approved hospital as Specialist Obs/Gyne on March 3, 2011 – March 2017 and runs her own clinic for more than two decades as Obs/Gyne at Dr. Amal Alias Gynaecology and Obstetrics Clinic Karama / JLT and Dr. Amal Alias Fertility & Gynaecology Center.
Dr. Ahmed Abdel HaqConsultant Obstetrician Gynecologist
|Languages Spoken||Arabic and English|
|Education||Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (JBOG) – Jordan|
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (JBOG) – Jordan
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Obs & Gynae (FRCOG) – London
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) – Ireland
- Fellowship of the American College (FACOG) – USA
- Membership of the British Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology (BSCCP) – England
- Accredited / certified Colposcopist with the British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP) – England
- Level 3 of laparoscopic surgery and advanced urogynecology – British Isles
Dr. Abdelhaq’s entire training in obstetrics & gynecology was in large hospitals in the UK and Ireland where he worked for over 22 years including 14 years as a full time Consultant. His has over 6 years of experience in the UAE.
He has written a large number of articles including original papers published in reputed journals and presented original papers at international conferences in Malaysia, Egypt, and Jordan.
He was a Senior Lecturer / Examiner in the University Hospitals he worked in between 2000 and 2013.
Area of Interest
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Early pregnancy assessment
- Routine antenatal care
- Ultrasound scanning with 2D / 3D / 4D technology
- Screening for Down’s syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities, supervision of high risk pregnancy including pregnant women with diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, etc.
- CTG & biophysical profile
- Labor & delivery including “natural” cesarean section
- Investigations and management of infertility
- Ovulation induction and follicle tracking
- Medical management of endometriosis
- Management of polycystic ovaries (PCOS)
- Menopausal disorders and hormonal replacement therapy
- Hormonal and non- hormonal contraception
- Insertion and removal of IUCD
- Insertion and removal of contraceptive implants (e.g Implanon)
- Screening and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
Cervical Screening and Colposcopy
- Pap smear
- Surgical cone biopsy
- Cryotherapy for cervical ectropions and genital warts
Minimal Access Surgery
- Hysteroscopy, TCRE, hysteroscopic resection of submucous fibroids
- Endometrial thermal ablasion (ETA), diagnostic laparoscopy
- Adhesiolysis, tubal ligation, cautery to endometriosis, laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy
- Tubal patency testing, ovarian drilling, laparoscopic sacral colpopexy, laparoscopic myomectomy, laparoscopic total hysterectomy
- Dilatation & curettage, polypectomy, bartholin cyst marsupialisation or excision
- Urinary incontinence (TVT , TOT, Laser)
- Pelvic organ prolapse including cystocele repair, rectocele repair, vault prolapse
- Sacrospinous colpopexy and vaginal hysterectomy
- Laser rejuvenation (narrowing of the vagina and whitening of the genital area)
- Surgical and non-surgical vaginoplasty, mons lift, labioplasty, g-spot augmentation
Dr. Amal Al MullaObstetrics & Gynecology Consultant, Reproductive Medicine Physician
|Languages Spoken||Arabic & English|
|Specialty||Gynecology, Reproductive Medicine|
|Education||Master Obstetrics, Gynecology, 2004, Ain Shams University – Cairo, Egypt; Diploma in IVF & Reproductive Medicine , Dubai UAE, July 2018|
Dr. Al Mulla is a respected, award-winning professional, with years of experience in her field of expertise. Enormously compassionate and empathic towards her patients.
- Diploma in IVF & Reproductive Medicine , Dubai UAE, July 2018
- M.S.: 2015 Homerton University – London, United Kingdom
- Membership in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2009, Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynecologist – London, United Kingdom
- Membership in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2009, Royal college of Physician Ireland – Dublin, Ireland
- Arab Board of Obstetrician & Gynecologist – Damascus, Syria,2009
- Master Obstetrics, Gynecology, 2004, Ain Shams University – Cairo, Egypt
- Attended Annual Conferences Of Mogs (Mumbai Obs & Gyn Society) From 2001 Onwards
- Attended 4 Wks Art Course At Bombay Hospital In Oct 2001
- Underwent Laparoscopy Training Under Dr Pg Paul In 1995 (Jan To Mar-12 Wks)
Obstetric & Gynecologist Registrar, 01/2005 to 06/2009 – Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Senior Specialist Registrar, 06/2009 to 06/2013 – Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Consultant, 06/2013 to February 2018 – Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Medicine Physician & Head of IVF Unit in a hospital in Dubai from June 2018 to date (Managing all cases of Infertility; performing different Fertility Procedures, including : Laparoscopy , Hysteroscopy, Ovum pick up & Embryo transfer).
Special skills and techniques
• Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecologist
• Areas of interest include management of all types of infertility, in addition to performing In vitro Fertilisation treatment cycles
• Master Training in Assisted Reproductive Techniques
• Expertise in Performing difficult caesarean sections and instrumental deliveries
• Trained in managing high risk pregnancies
• Performing level 2 laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic procedures
• Trained in performing different In Vitro Fertilization Techniques
• Expertise in mediolegal aspects related to speciality
Dr. Suliman Osman Suliman AbdullahReproductive Medicine & Infertility, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|Languages Spoken||Arabic, English|
|Specialty||Specialist of Reproductive Medicine and Infertility|
- Fellowship certificate of comprehensive training program in infertility
- Clinical MD in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Sudan Medical Specialization Board (S.M.S.B)
- MBBS Omdurman Islamic University, Khartoum, Sudan
Reproductive Medicine and Infertility:
- Infertility work-up and treatment, ovulation induction, ART, transvaginal oocyte retrieval, IVF/ICSI, embryo transfer and intrauterine insemination.
- Treatment of uterine fibroids, endometriosis, anovulatory infertility and amenorrhea/oligomenorrhea, including polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Hyster laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, adhesiloysis, ovarian cystectomy, ovarian endometriomas, ectopic pregnancy operative, etc.
- Andrology, male infertility (Testicular Sperm Retrieval (TESE)
- Competent in managing labor ward and high-risk obstetric cases.
- Expert in running antenatal care for cases with high risk pregnancy
- Attending & managing deliveries in high risk pregnancy, including pregnancy with hypertension, diabetic, cardiac disease, high risk pregnancy (ex; pregnancy with haemoglobinopathy& multiple gestation pregnancy)
- Suturing of episiotomies and perineal tears. conducting breech & twin deliveries
- Instrumental deliveries (vacuum extractions and outlet forceps)
- Managing delivery in emergency like eclampsia, postpartum hemorrhage & patient collapse. Performing elective caesarian section and emergency caesarian sections in the first & second stage of labor, B Lynch, Cavity Ballooning, caesarian hysterectomy. Manual removal of placenta in case of retained placenta
- Expert in treatment of major obstetrics hemorrhages APH & PPH
Managing general gynae conditions including: detection and treatment of sexual transmitted diseases, conduct Pap smear test screening, endocrinology, transvaginal and transabdominal scan, urinary tract disorder, abnormal menstruation, menopausal disorder, managing acute and chronic gynecological problems and offer family planning advice.
Expert in operative gynecology including myomectomy, total abdominal hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy and staging laparotomy for ovarian cancer.
Emergency Gynaecology and early pregnancy disorders.
Ultrasound Imaging in the Management of Gynecological Conditions.
Major gynecological open and vaginal surgery:
Special interest in Open myomectomy surgery; I have good experience in using Vasopressin and Misoprostol during open myomectomy surgery, which helps to reduce intra and post-operative blood loss, post-operative morbidity and long term less adhesions. I have been trained in Gynaecology-oncology and was the lead of the gyn- oncology team.
Dr. Dhiraj NakraAnesthesiologist
|Languages Spoken||English & Hindi|
|Education||MBBS, MD (Anesthesiology)|
- M.D. (Anesthesiology), Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, India 2002
- M.B.B.S University college of Medical Sciences, Delhi India 1997
- Currently working as Specialist Anesthesiology at Dr Amal Fertility & Gynaecology Center, U.A.E
- Head of Department of Anesthesia at Al Emadi Hospital, Doha, Qatar
- Senior Consultant, Department of Al Emadi Hospital, Doha, Qatar
- Senior Consultant and Head, Department of Anesthesia, Rockland Hospitals, Gurgaon, India
- Consultant, Department of Anesthesia, Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon, India
- Evaluation of PR, RR, QT intervals & QT dispersion following stellate ganglion block in chronic shoulder hand pain patients: Pain Practice 2004; 4(2): 91-7.
- Detection of impending abdominal compartment syndrome. Anaesthesia 2004; 59(11): 1146-7.
- Induction-Intubation Response- Smokers vs Non Smokers. Middle-East Journal of Anaesthesiology 2005(Oct);18(3):529-40
- ECG artifact and BIS in severe brain injury. Anesthesia and Analgesia 2005 Nov; 101(5):1566-7.
- Smoke in the Operating Room Complex: A rare incident of internal hospital disaster. Anesthesia and Analgesia 2006 Jan; 102:328-9.
- Retroperitoneal extravasation of i.v. fluid following femoral venepuncture. Pediatric Anesthesia2006; 16: 803-4.
- Incidence and type of arrhythmias after mediastinal manipulation during transhiatalesophagectomy. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2006 Jul; 82(1):298-302.
- Spinal analgesia and auditory functions: comparison of two sizes of Quinckeneedle.MinervaAnesthesiol. 2006.
- Temperature probe in distal esophagus: a cause of accidental extubation in an infant. PaediatrAnaesth. 2006; 16(10):1098-9.
- Unilateral postoperative visual loss due to central retinal artery occlusion following cervical spine surgery in prone position. PaediatrAnaesth 2007; 17: 805-8.
- Author’s reply. PaediatrAnaesth 2007; 17: 810.
- Effect of Prophylactic Ondansetron on Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting in Patients on Preoperative Steroids Undergoing Craniotomy for Supratentorialtumours. NeurosurgAnesthesiol 2007 Oct; 19(4):239-242.
- Effect of preoperative oral erythromycin, erythromycin-ranitidine, and ranitidine-metoclopramide on gastric fluid pH and volume. J ClinAnesth. 2008 Feb; 20(1):30-4.
- Prolonged cholinergic crisis and compartment syndrome following subcutaneous injection of an organophosphate compound for suicide attempt. J Forensic Leg Med. 2008 May;15(4):256-8.
Dr. Shereen Mohamed Mahmoud Abd El-NabyAnesthesiologist
|Languages Spoken||English & Arabic|
- MD in Anesthesia on May 2006 – Cairo University
- Master Degree in Anesthesia on November 2000 – Cairo University
- MB Bch, Faculty of Medicine on 1994 – Cairo University
Dr. Shereen Mohamed worked at Kasr Al Ain and Abu Al Rish (Cairo University Hospitals), New Kasr El Aini French Hospital and 6th October University Hospital in Egypt, surgical intensive care, emergency room and operating theatres of general and vascular surgeries, gynaecology and obstetrics surgeries, neurosurgeries, pediatric surgeries, laparoscopic, eye surgeries providing eye blocks, bariatic surgeries, head and neck surgeries, cardio-thoracic surgeries, acute and chronic pain management.
|Languages Spoken||English & Turkish|
|Education||MSc, Laboratory Management of Assisted Reproductive Techniques Certificate Program|
|Specialty||IVF , Molecular Biology, Immuno-Histochemical, Histochemical and Stereological Techniques.|
- Dataflow verification certificate.
- Laboratory Management of Assisted Reproductive Techniques Certificate Program.
- Master of Science, Department of Histology and Embryology, Dokuz Eylul University, Institute of Health Sciences.
- ART Assisted Reproductive Techniques Laboratory Management, Certificate Program, The Ministry of Health
- Application Certification of Stereological techniques.
- EBI Bioinformatics Course
- Diseases Relations of Oxidative Stress, DNA Damage, DNA Repair, DEU Institute of Health Sciences DEU Hospital campus, Turkey.
SPECIAL SKILLS & TECHNIQUES
IVF Techniques :
1. Sperm Analyses (Kruger strict criteria),
2. Sperm Washing (gradient and swimming),
3. Oocyst Pick Up,
4. Oocysts Scoring by the Alpha criteria 2012 (from Istanbul meeting)
5. PN Scoring by the Alpha criteria 2012 (from Istanbul meeting)
6. Cleavage Scoring by the Alpha criteria 2012 (from Istanbul meeting)
7. Blastocyst Scoring by the Alpha criteria 2012 (from Istanbul meeting),
9. ICSI & classic IVF,
10. PGD : PB-Blastomeres-trofoectoderm Biopsy (biopsy and fixation),
11. Embryo Transfer,
12. Vitrification (oocyst, embryos),
13. Thawing (oocyst, embryos),
14. Sperm Freezing,
15. Frozen Sperm Thawing,
16. Finding Sperm form TESE, TESA, PESA materials,
Molecular Biology Techniques :
1. DNA isolation,
2. Cell Culture,
4. WesternBlot Protocol, etc.),
1. fixation tissues,
2. cutting from microtome,
3. preparation for light microscope and electron microscope (TEM)
Ziya Denek has over a decades of experience in the field of Embyology in Turkey, Iraq and UAE. He has worked in large, leading, multi-specialty IVF centres and has experience in Embryology, Andrology and Biochemistry Laboratory. His specialties include IVF , Molecular Biology, Immuno-Histochemical, Histochemical and Stereological Techniques.